The UN SDG Map project will ground you with fundamental reading, research, and writing skills necessary to enter into a conversation about our global priorities. Through project-based inquiry, you will study the greatest challenges facing our planet, understand what is needed to achieve the SDG targets, and create a map that communicates your discoveries and encourages viewers to question their assumptions about the world.
Access this Mastery Project, Teacher’s Guide, worksheets, sample answers, and example of excellence.
ResourcesResources for this Mastery Project include:
- Lesson Content
- Sample Answer Worksheets
- Example Student Project
- Teacher's Guide
These files are accesible as Google Docs. A Google account is not required. When accessing the files, simply choose your preferred format from "File" —> "Download".
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.