How will our future be decided?
The purpose of this project is to understand the systems and policies that facilitate and impede our transition to a sustainable future, then propose a solution for expediting the process.
The unit sub-guiding questions you will pursue:
- What will the world of 2050 be like?
- How do policies help or hinder environmental protection?
- What is the government’s responsibility to protect the environment?
- What can cities do to become more sustainable?
A very special thank you to Greenbacker Capital, who is passionately committed to sustainability, to increasing the collective capacity of renewable energy, and to increasing the awareness of the economic benefits of sustainable infrastructure. Greenbacker is also committed to playing our part in the business ecosystem as a socially responsible and transparently governed organization that is a great place to work.
Access this Mastery Project
ResourcesResources for this Mastery Project include:
- Lesson Content
- Sample Answer Worksheets
- Example Student Project
- Teacher's Guide
These files are accesible as Google Docs. A Google account is not required. When accessing the files, simply choose your preferred format from "File" —> "Download".
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.