How will our future be decided?
The purpose of this project is to get acquainted with the current state of our energy supply system, understand how it works, and evaluate options for transforming it..
The unit sub-guiding questions you will pursue:
- What is the state of our energy supply system?
- How does Earth produce and consume energy?
- How do humans produce and consume energy?
- What are the alternatives to our energy supply system?
A very special thank you to Greenbacker Capital, who is passionately committed to sustainability, to increasing the collective capacity of renewable energy, and to increasing the awareness of the economic benefits of sustainable infrastructure. Greenbacker is also committed to playing our part in the business ecosystem as a socially responsible and transparently governed organization that is a great place to work.
Access this Mastery Project
ResourcesResources for this Mastery Project include:
- Lesson Content
- Sample Answer Worksheets
- Example Student Project
- Teacher's Guide
These files are accesible as Google Docs. A Google account is not required. When accessing the files, simply choose your preferred format from "File" —> "Download".
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.