We hope that you enjoy a wonderful holiday; our students prepared a fantastic pot-luck celebration last week (see image). In case you’re thinking about GCE this week, below are a few key follow-ups. More information will certainly be coming in December.
- NO Public Final Presentations in December
- College Counseling
- Winter Courses
- Experiential Term
1. NO Public Final Presentations in December:
Please note & plan accordingly; we will close the Elective Term with a private event for students and staff. Unfortunately this means no in-person presentations for family & friends, but we will post online installations on the beta blog. Students will NOT have school on Thursday or Friday, Dec 19 or 20th, as those days are now reserved for faculty in-service.
2. College Counseling: Please click to review this ARE YOU READY FOR COLLEGE? slideshow presentation to learn key information/updates.
3. Winter Courses:
- Freshman: FUEL & WHO AM I?
- Sophomore: DISEASE & FORBIDDEN BOOKS
- Junior: LIGHT & SOUND & A NATION’S ARGUMENT
- Senior: USER-DESIGN EXPERIENCE & JOURNALISM
- Health/Wellness: Martial Arts, Hip-Hop Dance, Health Ed
- Schedule will be similar to Fall Term (same schedule Monday & Thursday alternate with Tuesday & Friday; Wednesdays will continue to be primarily field experience)
4. Experiential Term: Please click to review this TO STAY OR GO? THAT IS THE QUESTION slideshow which serves as an FAQ for your excellent questions.
Much love and best wishes to all. Thank you.